Tuesday, May 4, 2010

When I got back from my extended ride ,,,,,,, The Ladies were waiting to go for a last holiday swim at Nedds Beach

Everyone was happy that I had Finally seen the Hens ,,,,,,,, Monique has seen one right out front of the unit this morning and I had missed it ... Everybody Happy now .

Being a Sunday the Beach was really packed .....!!!!!!!

Did I say PACKED ,,,,,,, Yes PACKED ,,,

Packed with FISH that is ,,,,,, All these Whiting were nibbling at our feet ,,, waiting for a feed while the Islanders were at Sunday Church I suppose .

I call this shot FISH WALLPAPER

As we were leaving the water a Big fella swung around , popped his head out of the water and gave us a little Nod Goodbye ,,,,,, Goodbye Fish ,,,, see yah later on the dinner table .

Definitely a goodbye from The Nedds Beach Fish .


No comments:

Post a Comment