Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Well this was Really the Last Goodbye ,,,,,, a glimpse of the island past a passengers head is our last look from a great holiday

So all we had to do now was Return the Bikes and walk back to the unit to await our Airport pickup ,,,,,,,,,,,,As the Fluffy bird was still at the Bike place ,,,, I got another in focus shot to prove a point .

On the Walk home I found a rainforrest walk that I hadn't seen before ,,, It was very close to the unit and had some huge Bunya Pine trees in it ,,,,,,,, Large Seed pods had come crashing down and Bunya seed were scattered all around ,,,,,,, I will explore it more next visit .

I could just see past the person next to me for a Final look at the Island ,,,,, While I gave monique the Video camera to shoot out her window and Ros read a magazine ,,,,,,,, Back to Sydney and Work on Monday ,,,,, Such is Life .


No comments:

Post a Comment