Saturday, April 10, 2010

I had Lost My Worlds Fastest Indian T shirt on the walk up to the crash site ,,, So I went back ,, It was Long Gone

So as My Ride back was not wasted I thought I would check out a few of the OTHER accommodations ,,, ' Wisperings Hill ' was a short way up a little side street ( not a steep grade for bikes ) on the way back from Old Settlement Beach ,,, But all of these places were a little bit of a ride from the centre of Town ( the Post Office & Humpty Micks ) ,,, I didnt go into 'Wispering Hills ,,, But I am sure that they are all about the same quality except for the Resort Lodge with its Golf Course down the Southern Part of the Island
' Ocean View ' Sits on a hill up a steep road ( remember you are riding Bikes ) of the main road down to Old Settlement Beach . The Units looked clean and comfortable
And yes if you have to get off your Bike riding up that hill ,,, Take a Look back ,,, That is the Ocean View of Ocean View ... Maybe before the trees grew you could see it from the Top ,,, but not now .
They have a grass tennis court that looks ok ,,, if you dont look at the wire fence surrounding it .
The Pool is the only proper in ground pool on the Island ,,, Or was .

No comments:

Post a Comment